Following completion of these requirements:
- Download and print the Certificate of Completion
- Fill in the courses that you have completed.
- Attach an unofficial transcript.
- Obtain your advisor’s signature.
- Return the Certificate of Completion form and your unofficial transcript to the Office of Graduate Teaching Excellence.
Upon approval by the Advisory Committee of the Office of Graduate Teaching Excellence, the Graduate Certificate in College Teaching will be awarded by the Graduate College. A notation will be added to the student’s transcript at the time of certificate completion, providing an official record of the student’s accomplishments when the student seeks employment. A certificate from the Graduate College will be mailed to the student upon graduation.