AT Webinar Series
Consideration of assistive technology for students served by special education is necessary in school settings to provide access to learning; thus, a solid foundation of the available assistive technology devices and software in the market is crucial. Live, hour-long webinars will be available on a monthly basis, using distance education software that will enable hands-on learning and interaction with professionals across the state. ICATER will focus mainly on opportunities that will assist those who work with individuals that have disabilities in education and employment settings.
Have to miss a live webinar? All live webinar classes will be archived and accessible through the ICATER website. Classes and videos will also be closed-captioned.
Registration is now open. Registration will add you to ICATER’s growing Network listserve in order to provide you with updates and information.
To access live webinars, click on the links below with the corresponding dates and times. All live webinars begin at 3:00pm on Wednesday unless otherwise noted.
1. ICATER Toolkit (archived) September 4.
2. Notability's New Updates (archived) September 11.
3. Outline + (archived). Wednesday, September 18.
4. New Accessibility Features of iOS7. (archived) September 25.
5. Co-Writer, (archived) October 2.
6. Stories2Learn, (archived) October 9.
7. Class Dojo. (archived) October 16.
8. Autismate, (archived) October 23.
9. Clicker Books. (archived) October 30.
10. Inspiration. (archived) November 6.
11. Text Expander. (archived) November 20.
12. Mindomo. (archived) December 4.
13. Claro PDF. December 11.
14. Brevity. December 18.
The Assistive iPad
ICATER will also be conducting short 10-15 minute webinars that highlight Assistive Technology Applications for iPad. These short lessons will be archived and accessible on ICATER’s website.
Note: All links for future dates are direct links to the live webinar. All links from past dates are links to archived recordings.